In 2003, Information Management published a series of articles, starting with a missive titled “The Problem with Unstructured Data.” In what seems to be a generation ago, the big problem identified was many tools and techniques’ inability to make sense of unstructured data. Not surprisingly, much has changed in the last decade.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!