Gaining insight from unstructured data is difficult but not impossible. Recent developments in the field have made it easier for companies to work on this data and generate insight, so enterprises should explore unstructured data as the next step in information management
How to Mine Unstructured Data
JUN 29, 2012 8:51am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes