By now, everyone in financial services data management has heard about the Legal Entity Identifier (the one identifier to rule them all for participants in the financial markets). However, clarity has been lacking in how LEIs will be assigned and managed, but that’s beginning to change.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!