A palm-swept suburb of Wellington, New Zealand is not the first place you'd look for one of the most powerful purpose-built data centers in the world. Yet Miramar, pop. 8,334, is home to precisely that, along with a huge campus of studios, production facilities and soundstages.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!