Girish Punj is a professor of marketing and director of executive education at the University of Connecticut School of Business in Storrs. For the last several years he’s been teaching graduate courses to students, mostly full-time managers at mid-Atlantic corporations. For almost 10 years he’s also been using the analytic tools derived from IBM’s acquisition of SPSS, now applied to his classes in a course on business analytics at UConn’s Stamford campus.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!