I’ve been quite the world traveler recently, and I’ve talked to executives from companies around the globe about their analytics needs and what their take on the future of analytics will look like. Among all these conversations, there were several recurring themes that sound like emerging analytics trends. So in the interest of keeping my pundit reputation intact, I thought I’d address these trends in my first column of the year.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!