At a recent CFO magazine conference I attended, Accenture’s Jeanne G. Harris, coauthor of the recently published book “Analytics at Work,” described a Hollywood movie star who successfully applied statistical analytics to improve his career. This celebrity wanted to increase the probability that he would appear in a successful film. Is this A-list celebrity Tom Cruise, Meryl Streep or George Clooney? Did this movie star rely on his publicist to perform the analysis?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!