Across the spectrum of modern corporate IT, analysts and observers are focusing on a set of transformational topics in the enterprise and on the horizon. Most IT prognosticators are particularly drawn to areas of cloud computing, mobility, social media and analytics (big data and otherwise). As information managers become less tied to their desks, but take on more responsibilities with analytics and enterprise collaboration, the expectation is that individual topics will be at the center of new constructs and use cases.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!