Mushegh Hakinian is Security Architect at Intralinks, a SaaS provider that lets customers share sensitive data with counter parties or vendors in or outside the enterprise firewall in a compliant and controlled way. Users upload proprietary information into Interlinks "information exchanges" for review, reading, printing and modifying in defined roles of reviewers, managers etc. Its customers come from highly regulated industries such as life sciences, law firms and capital markets who use the service to manage processes in loan syndication, M&A, due diligence, safety reporting and clinical trials. A member of the nonprofit Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), Intralinks serves more than 1 million professional users and 800 of the Fortune 1000.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!