Business technology thought leader John Ladley has spent 30 years around data and IT project management, where he witnessed and pioneered in the progressions of data warehousing, business intelligence and enterprise information management. This week the author and president at IMCue Solutions led a series of data innovation briefings addressing emerging technologies at the Enterprise Data World 2012 conference in Atlanta that often included the topics of big data and semantic technologies.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!