The non-profit Institute for Healthcare Improvement uses data-backed best practices to counsel hospitals to lower preventable death and disease rates
Health Intelligence Supplement
Health Intelligence: An End to Needless
FEB 9, 2012 5:58pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event