Even to many in the academic community, Marquette University is more known for its Final Four appearances in basketball than the 0s and 1s behind its data management degrees. But professors at the Jesuit university are applying internal strategies and industry connections to add modernity and prominence from the changing real-world needs of students in its Mathematics, Statistics and Computing Sciences program.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!