Brad Pitt has taken business intelligence mainstream with his starring role in a movie where analytics save the day. Pitt’s movie, Moneyball, released by Sony Pictures in 2011, is helping to yank BI out of the tech-centric corners of an enterprise into a far broader, more glamorous role. In the film, analytics are the key to helping an underfunded, small-market group of castoffs could go toe-to-toe with the richest, most powerful competitors imaginable.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!