Public cloud-based platforms are not good locations for health care data, correct? While that may sound right, turns out it’s wrong. As we begin to study security issues in general, we’re finding that cloud-based data storage systems are perhaps more secure than traditional on-premise systems.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!