The challenges of instituting data governance for master data management in a single enterprise are manifold, as anyone assigned to manage the task can relate. And, when policies and enterprise standards are expressed as goals, they inevitably run into existing ways of working at the departmental and line of business levels.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!