Despite ample media coverage around the need for a data scientist, confusion abounds regarding the skill set and role for such a person. This challenge was tackled in a lively session at the 2013 Pacific Northwest BI Summit entitled, “Does the Data Scientist Have Mojo?,” led by Simon Arkell, CEO of Predixion Software, and Jill Dyché, VP of thought leadership at SAS.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!