The gradual uptake of outsourced technology and cloud computing is driven in part by cost and flexibility. Lately though, the argument in favor of service providers is increasingly one of maturity and core competency: Who, after all, is better suited and more efficient in filling a particular IT, software or process need? Rob Sullivan, senior partner and co-founder at management and technology consulting firm Navint, talked with Information Management about the cycles of change brought to bear by adoption of software and infrastructure services in the cloud.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!