Do companies understand all the factors involved and what they’re really getting when they select an open source business intelligence platform? Analyst Lyndsay Wise, author of the new book “Using Open Source Platforms for Business Intelligence: Avoid Pitfalls and Maximize ROI,” believes that people get caught up in the advantages of open source over proprietary software, often without evaluating whether the platform will fully meet their needs.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!