February 1, 2013 – Security releases this week from IBM and EMC’s RSA division underscore the rising role of big data in recognizing and sniping out enterprise attacks. It has also further exposed the lack of clarity and capabilities with big data to deal with potentially damaging threats ahead, according to security analyst Scott Crawford of Enterprise Management Associates.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!