Prepackaged mobile applications reached a technological plateau during the past year, but with more advancements expected in 2014, North American companies are once again deploying an array of mobile worker software, according to a new report from Frost & Sullivan. The firmís latest research finds that 48 percent of decision-makers say their companies already deploy one to 10 apps for employees on mobile devices.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!