Companies recognize the value of social media as a marketing and brand management tool, as well as a customer service and support channel, says research firm Frost & Sullivan. Social media is also becoming a core consumer and business-user forum. As a result, social media analytics is emerging as a popular tool to measure social-site traffic, but more important, to obtain meaningful, actionable and timely insights, the firm says.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!