December 17, 2012 – Utility industry spending on monitoring and performance management analytics is predicted to surpass $20 billion by the end of this decade, with expectations of five-fold returns from newfound access to huge data loads, according to a new energy industry research group report.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!