May 2, 2013 – The United States Postal Service has struggled through modernization and declining revenue in public for years, but behind the scenes has been dealing with numerous data governance issues that require a full overhaul of its organization-wide data program, according to a new federal audit.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!