Trek Bicycle Corporation faced a mountain of demand for its bikes and accessories, but data practices and processes that were stuck in first gear. To make the shift, the Wisconsin-based bike peddler took on a master data management program chained together with efficiency, uniformity and a team approach.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!