By category, the top IT security concerns for U.S. insurers are network technology vulnerabilities, application/database security and user access issues, according to “IT Security Issues Update,” a report from Novarica, an insurance technology consulting company. Configuration issues and “other,” rounded out the top five.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!