October 29, 2012 – Hurricane Sandy spans 900 miles and may unleash dangerous surges along the Atlantic Ocean from Virginia to Massachusetts. As much as $20 billion in economic damage and losses are anticipated over the next day.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!