Data on health care quality is achieving new prominence. The movement to create Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), the imminent advent of health exchanges, and the explosion of new patients projected to enter the market are just several of the reasons why data will have an inescapable presence and indispensable value in the evolving health care marketplace.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!