December 12, 2012 – The maturity of application performance management brought with it new aspects such as network optimization and user interactions, but successful enterprise applications are still grounded in the testing stages, according to new recommendations from Aberdeen Group.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!