February 22, 2013 – University BI educators are spreading their partnership and course opportunities as part of the effort to close the analytic skills gap, and students are translating that into a positive outlook on a diverse range of careers, according to new results from the BI Congress III.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!