What do a consumer catalog in someone else’s name delivered to your door, a spelling error and mathematical set theory have in common? The answer is that all are factors affecting the quality of a customer master data management system. It should go without saying that a critical success factor of any business is to know its customer. The proliferation of enterprise software and the need to link data from different systems has placed a renewed spotlight on MDM solutions and, more specifically, customer MDM solutions.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!