Data governance is the practice of managing the availability, usability, integrity and security of enterprise data to maximize return. The challenge lies in how it must work, through collaboration between IT and business, and across business units. This challenge is one of implementation: creating the necessary communication, power sharing, accountability and joint investment.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!