Have behavior understandable to the business. After all, we are talking about a "business decision" here, so the business better be able to verify exactly what is going on inside the service or agent. In general, this means that traditional coding approaches, such as Java, C# or even new programming languages, cannot be used because most businesspeople cannot read them, let alone write them.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!