Doing more with less can be exhausting. But as the U.S. economy has stabilized, insurers have begun shifting from cost cutting measures to more ambitious technology projects intended to support competitive initiatives and drive efficiencies, according to industry experts.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!