"We didn't have a mechanism, tool or a process to rid ourselves of that. So everyone was just doing what they needed to do within their own specific business units. What this did was try to look at the customer life cycle differently. Their experience is not just with the claims unit or a billing team. It really does run horizontally all the way through, hopefully not but sometimes, to claims."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!