I wanted to take a moment to discuss two CIO archetypes. I had the occasion to see a panel recently where CIOs from different ends of this scale were sat next to each other to discuss a common topic. Having grown up in application development and worked in Enterprise Architecture I found myself split on how to approach change and investment.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!