Having taken the train from his home in Logan Square, one of Chicago's historic neighborhoods, Nate Root, SVP of Finance - Shared Services at CNA, has been in the office since 7:30 or so, reading e-mail and returning phone calls. With the train literally just outside the windows of our conference room in the CNA Tower, located in the southeast corner of Chicago's Loop, Root tells me about his tenure with the commercial P&C insurer.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!