Health information is massive with valuable numeric and textual data, and because of the increased data velocity in today’s health care environment, a health plan’s data is replaced by new data within three years. But industry experts say 80 percent of health plan data remains trapped in unstructured text, such as clinical notes, electronic medical records and call center logs.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!