The business landscape is increasingly mobile. In fact, industry analysts project that the global mobile workforce will exceed 1.2 billion as early as 2013 and the overall mobility market will top $1 trillion by 2014. With the explosive growth of mobile and smart computing technologies, businesses have become more intelligent, instrumented, interconnected and dynamic. But to fully leverage the opportunities afforded by mobility and smart computing, CIOs need to take an end-to-end approach to ensure success in both internal operations and traditional business-to-consumer relationships.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!