Several weeks ago, Information Management had the opportunity to sit down for a wide-ranging discussion with Dr. Rob Walker, vice president of decision management at Pegasystems, the Cambridge, MA-based provider of BPM and CRM solutions. Walker, who holds a PhD in computer science and began his career pioneering predictive analytics at Capgemini in the 1980s, shared his perspectives on the growth of big data and the challenges faced by companies as they struggle to derive real business value from the multitude of data management technologies that ‘big data’ represents.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!