IT hiring registered its highest net growth in five months, with modest gains in both telecommunications and data processing adding to the 18,200 tech positions brought on by U.S. companies in June, according to an analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs figures by IT hiring consultancy Foote Partners.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!