January 5, 2012 – HP’s $10.2 billion buyout of Autonomy at a time of internal turmoil was the largest deal in the information management space of 2011, and transactions easily surpassed totals from the previous year, according to a review of the year’s disclosed mergers and acquisitions.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!