October 31, 2012 – It’s no surprise that insurers are using social media to help define, build and integrate their brands against the myriad platforms available to them, and some are clearly farther along the path than others. This was made evident this week at LIMRA’s 2012 annual conference in Chicago, where MassMutual shared with attendees nuances of its sophisticated and successful social media plan.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!