Thinking, planning and strategizing about governance is easy. Trying to operationalize governance within a business area is often challenging, but it doesn’t have to be. Most, if not all organizations, regardless of industry, expend a tremendous amount of effort to make data “fit for use.” In fact, many organizations expect perfect data to meet their objectives and deliver value. The reality is that data is rarely perfect – often times far from it.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!