The Office for Civil Rights in the Department of Health and Human Services has added five more organizations to a Web page listing covered entities that have reported breaches of unsecured protected health information affecting more than 500 individuals. OCR launched the page in February with the listings of 47 organizations.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!