For an enterprise, the economic risk of mobile data breaches—including direct operational costs as well as potential maximum loss from non-compliance and reputational damage—could be as high as $26.4 million.
Too Many Orgnizations Lax About Mobile Data Breach Threats
FEB 25, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence