Most of the attacks can be stopped by a second-generation perimeter and second-generation endpoint defenses, but most hospitals donít have this technology, according to Anthony James of TrapX.
Ransomware Attacks Against Healthcare Providers Likely to Soar
DEC 27, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017