A majority of organizations equate IT security compliance with actual strong defense, and are thereby leaving their data at risk to cyber incidents through a false sense of security, a new study reveals.
Majority of Organizations Have False Sense of Data Security
JAN 21, 2016 6:56am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions