A majority of organizations believe they will be more secure against data breaches in 2016, despite the fact that nearly three-quarters of organizations experienced a security threat last year.
Firms Feel More Confident In Ability to Thwart Data Breaches
FEB 8, 2016 6:59am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine