Data analytics and business intelligence remain the top concern of most IT leaders heading into 2016, and that is placing greater attention on cloud computing and data security at many organizations.
Cloud, Data Security Remain Top Concerns Heading Into 2016
DEC 29, 2015 6:37am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds