Data the employee downloaded to a flash drive included patient names, birth dates, addresses, phone numbers, diagnoses, medications, as well as patient identification numbers and physician names.
Business Associate Breach Hits Healthcare Organizations
NOV 30, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds